From: Armin Waibel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:25 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Problem retrieving collection.

Lemke, Wesley wrote:
> Hehe, that was my originally question when I changed it from objectId
> to clientRelationshipId :)

I run a test case with same mapping (1:n with 1:1 back-reference and
shared FK) with latest from OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch. The test pass
without problems.
Maybe the problem is the inheritance, I haven't tried this in my test
case.

<class-descriptor
        class="model.AdmObject">
        <extent-class class-ref="model.client.ClientRelationship" />
        <extent-class class-ref="model.client.GenericGroup" />
</class-descriptor>

<class-descriptor
        class="model.client.GenericGroup">
        <extent-class class-ref="model.client.NewClientGroup" />
</class-descriptor>

Remove these mapping and run your test again.

> Here is the entire stack trace:
>
> [3/24/05 9:08:43:844 CST]  1985c96 SystemOut     O
> [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl] DEBUG:

> SQL:SELECT A0.agr_approver,A0.client_id FROM client A0 [3/24/05
> 9:08:43:874 CST]  1985c96 ConnectionFac I J2CA0122I: Resource
> reference jdbc/ao79 could not be located, so default values of the
> following are used: [Resource-ref settings]
>
>       res-auth:                 1 (APPLICATION)
>       res-isolation-level:      0 (TRANSACTION_NONE)
>       res-sharing-scope:        true (SHAREABLE)
>       res-resolution-control:   999 (undefined)
> [Other attributes]
>
> isCMP1_x:                 false (not CMP1.x)
> isJMS:                 false (not JMS)
>
> [3/24/05 9:08:44:064 CST]  1985c96 SystemOut     O
> [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl] DEBUG:

> SQL:SELECT A0.CLASS_NAME,A0.group_id,A0.NAME,A0.client_id FROM
> client_group A0 WHERE ( A0.client_id = ?) AND  (A0.CLASS_NAME = ?)
> [3/24/05 9:08:44:094 CST]  1985c96 SystemErr     R
> org.apache.ojb.broker.OJBRuntimeException: Incorrect or not found
> field reference name 'clientRelationshipId' in descriptor
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> et

rieve=true,cascade_store=object,cascade_delete=object,is_lazy=false,clas
> s_of_Items=class model.client.NewClientGroup] for class-descriptor
> 'model.client.ClientRelationship'
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ObjectReferenceDescriptor.getForeignKeyFi
> eldDescriptors(Unknown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ObjectReferenceDescriptor.getForeignKeyVa
> lues(Unknown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.CollectionPrefetcher.associateBatched(
> Unknown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.BasePrefetcher.prefetchRelationship(Un
> known Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.performRetrievalTasks(Un
> known Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Unk
> nown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Unk
> nown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Unk
> nown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un
> known Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionByQu
> ery(Unknown Source)
>       at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionByQu
> ery(Unknown Source)
>       at
> servlets.InheritanceServlet.printGroups(InheritanceServlet.java:123)
>       at
> servlets.InheritanceServlet.doPost(InheritanceServlet.java:75)
>       at servlets.InheritanceServlet.doGet(InheritanceServlet.java:44)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictSe
> rvletInstance.java:110)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLi
> fecycleServlet.java:174)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycle
> Servlet.java:313)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLif
> ecycleServlet.java:116)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.
> java:283)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(Vali
> dServletReferenceState.java:42)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(Servle
> tInstanceReference.java:40)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispa
> tch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:948)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppRe
> questDispatcher.java:530)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppReq
> uestDispatcher.java:176)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.ja
> va:255)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictSe
> rvletInstance.java:110)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLi
> fecycleServlet.java:174)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycle
> Servlet.java:313)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLif
> ecycleServlet.java:116)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.
> java:283)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(Vali
> dServletReferenceState.java:42)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(Servle
> tInstanceReference.java:40)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispa
> tch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:948)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppRe
> questDispatcher.java:530)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppReq
> uestDispatcher.java:176)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:7
> 9)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInv
> oker.java:201)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocati
> on(CachedInvocation.java:71)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(Servle
> tRequestProcessor.java:182)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSELis
> tener.java:334)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection
> .java:56)
>       at

com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java: