Actually I take it back, I was getting a -2, but when I got the attributes
on the identity column set properly I'm getting a
"java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This feature is not supported by
this implementation".  Perhaps this is the wrong sequence manager to use on
oracle?

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson