From: Armin Waibel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 5:19 PM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Reference 1:1

Ziv Yankowitz wrote:

ojb version 1.0.3 about the serquence-manager we use
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNextValImpl

run some tests (..odmg.InheritanceMultipleTableTest) with SequenceManagerHighLowImpl the tests pass (expect one known issue), with SequenceManagerNextValImpl I got some additional errors.
Created a bug report
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OJB-25

Thanks Ziv.