Christine -
Tom is correct. Use a JNDI datasource defined in the repository.xml file. Leave out the username/password and OJB will use the username/password configured by you app server (JBoss). This way, you chance the username/password in the JBoss configuration and OJB will have the new username/password combination whenever it requests the datasource from the container via JNDI.
--Bobby

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Tom,
many thanks for the quick answer.

But when I regard this example, it does not solve the problem with the
password-change of the db-user:

<jdbc-connection-descriptor jcd-alias="default" default-connection="true" platform="Sapdb" jdbc-level="2.0" jndi-datasource-name="java:DefaultDS" username="sa" <------------- password="" <------------------ eager-release="false" batch-mode="false" useAutoCommit="0" ignoreAutoCommitExceptions="false" > Christine