Hi,

I have a class that has 2 unique ID field.

like id and global_id

id is for just that table and global_id is common for every object in the database and so unique in that way.

But I want to have Collection that points to that global_id and not to id.

Normal Collection is done like this:

<collection-descriptor name="log" element-class- ref="net.vettenranta.LogEntry">
  <inverse-foreignkey field-ref="globalID"/>
 </collection-descriptor>

But that of course won't work.

So reading documents, I saw fk-pointing-to-this-class but it is used for m:n connections, not for this stuff.

So, how to make collection work with the second unique ID and with another collection with normal ID?

There should be a way to speficy to which field that collection is referrring to.

Thanks,

Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * +358 44 561 0270 *