[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When you insert an object with an id, OJB insert the object without the ID
> specified so the id is not the same in the database and in the object because
> in this case OJB don't fetch the new ID and don't update the object.
I think that isn't the right way. We use also autoincrement fields with MySQL
and the "org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNativeImpl" and it
works without those problems. With Oracle and Informix we don't use
autoincrement fields because there isn't a sequence manager implementation who
works with autoincrement fields.
Are you sure that your chosen sequence manager works right with your database?

Regards,

Thomas