On 10/26/05, Bernd Laengerich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thomas Dudziak wrote:
>
> > I think the error comes from the XDoclet module, not from Torque.
> > The problem is that you should not redefine the field in the subclass
>
> I haven't redefined it in the java code, so you think it should not
> appear in the repository xml for the subclass?

Oh, yes, I missed the BaseB part.
So you're mapping unrelated inheritance hierarchies onto the same
table ? I'm not sure whether that works in all instances (think:
queries for the base classes, collections that refer to one of the
base classes), but if you say that OJB works without problems, then
all the better.
As for the error message, for now you can turn off the XDoclet check
using the checks attribute as described here:

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/xdoclet-module.html#Usage

Please be so kind and add an issue for this in OJB's JIRA, attaching
the sample source code and error message/stack trace.

Tom