Not really sure, I just wiped out the classes directory and rebuilt
completely. Then I opened the class file generated and found the
appropriate method in the class file, so I know it's there (and it's
the only class named AccountProxy).

Just to satisfy my curiosity I set it up through a debugger and by the
time it gets to the exception I can see all of the constuctor methods
(as referent under declaredConstructors). One of the odd things though
is that declaredConstructors is marked in red in Eclipse which tells
me something is wrong, but I have no idea what it is.

-warner