Hy Armin,

yes, it works. Thanks a lot.

\Robert

Armin Waibel schrieb:

Hi Robert,

think it could be a problem with the
SET WRITE_DELAY {{TRUE | FALSE} | <seconds> | <milliseconds> MILLIS
setting of hsql.

http://hsqldb.org/doc/guide/ch04.html#N10D67

Robert Einsle wrote:

Hy List,

i have an strange problem using ojb 1.0.3 on Hsqldb 1.8.0.

We develop an RichClientApplication, and ojb is our Tool doing the Mapping between Java Pois and the Database. On Laptops, we are using HsqlDB as Client-Database.

When we store an Java-Object and exit the Application, the Data isn't in the Database. When we wait for about 20 seconds, then the Data is stored in the Database. Using another Database (like Postgres) the Data ist Stored quikly.

Has anyone an Hint how to resolve this Problem?

Thanks for Help