I have a problem where the forgein key ids are not set in the object or db after the forgein object has been created.

TABLE_A
-A_ID

TABLE_B
-B_ID
-A_ID

In the mappings tableB has a reference descriptor for tableA

TableA tableA = new TableA();
TableB tableB = new TableB();
tableB.setA(tableA);

At this point the objects are serialized, sent and recreated on the server.

getBroker().store(tableA);
getBroker().store(tableB);

When I look in the db table_b has the value of 0 for a_id. When getBroker().store(tableA) is executed I can see the a_id set in tableB.tableA.a_id but, I do not see the change in tableB.a_id. When table b is stored the value for a_id remains unset with the value of 0 even though tableB.tableA.a_id has the value set to 1 or whatever it was assigned.

-chris worley