I have in repository like this:

<class-descriptor class="net.vettenranta.interfaceForEverything" proxy="dynamic">
      <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything1" />
      <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything2" />
      <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything3" />
      <extent-class class-ref="net.vettenranta.Everything4" />
   </class-descriptor>

and then net.vettenranta.Everything1 doesn't have anything special defined for that Interface. what I read from documentation, it should use outer left join for those fields automaticly if extent is used. but it doesn't.

I don't know does it matter, but I'm not retrieving collection, I'm retrieving Iterator.

- Joose