From: Manukyan, Sergey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:00 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: uses OUTER JOIN by default...

Hi,

I just moved to OJB 1.0.4. One thing I noticed is that it started
generating OUTER JOIN although I didn't specify it to do so. In my case
with ReportQuery with following columns:

String[] queryColumns = new String[] {
                "allChildren.addressLine1",
                "allChildren.addressLine2",
                "allChildren.addressLine4",
                "allChildren.addressLine5",
                "allChildren.allRequisitionTypesOfSupplier.reqType"
                };

It generates OUTER JOIN for "allChildren" and INNER JOIN for
"allRequisitionTypesOfSupplier" when I need only INNER JOINS.

Please advice, is it a bug or should I somehow specifically tell OJB to
use INNER JOIN?

Thank you,

Sergey

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain

legally privileged, confidential or proprietary

information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of

this message to the intended recipient(s), you are

hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution

or copying of this E-mail message is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this message in

error, please immediately notify the sender and

delete this E-mail message from your computer.