Hi Sergey,

Manukyan, Sergey wrote:
Hi Everybody,

We upgraded to 1.0.4 and using JT400-4.4 JDBC driver for AS400 data
source.

See now our JDBC driver throwing exceptions when OJB askes him for field
named "OJB_CLAZZ", that the result set doesn't have, and it happens for
every row.

Is it possible to avoid OJB to check for this field from result set?

First, thanks much! This was an important hint to unravel the mystery of slowdown of query performance between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4.

Currently OJB checks each row of a result set for this column. The check was needed to resolve real class names when inheritance was used.
http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/advanced-technique.html#Mapping+Each+Subclass+to+a+Distinct+Table+%28table+per+subclass%29

I will check in a improved version tomorrow. This version will only ask for the column when it really exists, thus no exceptions should occur.

-Sergey