sorry, can't see the link with the thread you gave me.

There is profile file in 1.0.4 OJB bin release. One of these is called
oracle9i. I supposed that my build.properties (taken from obj-blank.jar)
have to look like it. But i really don't known what i have  to put in this
build.properties.  I read  somewhere that i have to select a profile, but i
do not see a "profile" key at all. only torque.database ,
torque.database.createUrl, and torque.database.buildUrl.

I saw a patch to torque.jar too. Do i have to apply it ?

Thanks a lot.