Hi!

I'm running OJB under NetBeans 5.0 final with JDK 1.5.0_06 and NetBeans Profiler 5.0, OJB 1.0.3.

I just run the app, and I see RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(org.xml.sar.InputSource, class) is called twice, taking incredible 5561 ms for execution (a 2780ms per call). It's number two for time startup problems in my app: the first one is ClassHelper.getClass(String, boolean), who takes 9913 ms over 4520 invocations (so I think it's ok, about 2.1 ms per call).

My question isn't why so longer readMetadataFromXML, but why twice?

Any tips?

Richter