Hi,

I  experienced Two Level Cache Impl.  Have a look to mail archives about
TwoLevelCacheImpl. Beware of checkpoints inside batch loops. Using
checkpoints make cached objects quantity growing until commit. If you have
to, replace checkpoints by commit/begin.

Did you try the ObjectCacheDefaultImpl instead of OSCacheImpl ?

If you do ReportQuery or read Collections with criteria, then i beleive that
cache is not used (partially used in Collection retrieving). I mean SQL
query is done , to find data / or PK. So you can see queries crossing in
P6spy.

I'm interrested in your experiences of 2 Level Cache, especially in the
setting with the kind of model/processes.

Regards.