Hi Dennis,

to use OJB's auto-increment feature (automatic assignment of PK's) you have to implement a SequenceManager based on class GUIDFactory.

Simply extend AbstractSequenceManager and override
public Object getUniqueValue(...)

Implement
protected int getUniqueId(...)
and throw exception within this method (see SequenceManagerMSSQLGuidImpl).

Dennis Bekkering wrote:
great, thanks!