Hi Tom,

Tom Antony wrote:
Armin,

I have created issue OJB-112 and attached the sources
to this issue. I have changed the sql output to Torque
format.

Many thanks for your contribution. I will try out this stuff ASAP (after preparation for OJB 1.0.5). Maybe it's possible to integrate it in OJB via ant task. The only problem seems to be the usage of generics in your code which will not compile on pre JDK1.5.

Regards,
Tom.

--- Armin Waibel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Tom,

thanks for OJB tool support.

Tom Antony wrote:
Hi All,

Recently I started working on a project using
Apache
OJB. In the course of working on this project I
developed a code generator tool which reads in the
repository.xml and generates the Java bean stub
source
as well as schema definitions for tables. OJB site
mentions that there are no tools which do "Forward
generation from repository.xml". This is what I do
except that the utility is written in Java and not
XSLT. I am posting the sources,
Seems the apache server "kills" your attachment.
You could open an issue in JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OJB
and attach the source to this issue.

you just need to compile the
classes and you can start using it straight away.
The
main class is RepositoryXmlProcessor (the main
method demonstrates the usage). The DDL that gets
generated has been tested with Oracle 9i.
Customisations to the schema as well as native
database types, can be accomplished by modifying
the
SQLGenerator class which handles the job of
generating
the schema.
It would be great if your tool would create the
Turbine XML format used by ddlutils (instead of the oracle ddl)
http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/index.html
Then ddlutils can create DDL's for all supported
databases (and much more).

Regards,
Tom.

protection around