Hi all,

I am getting some errors when I move from a non-clustered environment in our
testbed to a clustered environment in QA. I have read the document about
setting up OJBs in a clustered environment, however, in our cluster, there is
no session sharing between various nodes in the cluster. And once a user is
assigned a session on a particular server in the cluster, he always goes to the
same machine till his session is terminated. So I was under the impression that
I do not have to do OJB clustering. Am I correct or wrong? Also, is OSCache
supported for jdk1.3.1 and OJB 1.0.1? As always, I really appreciate any help.

Regards,
-Vamsi