Dennis Bekkering wrote:
Hello Armin,

If you run stress tests on OJB please make sure that the maximal active
PB instances setting and the maximal active connections setting in
ConnectionFactory (see repository file connection-pool

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/repository.html#connection-pool-N10251
) is higher then the concurrent used PB instances by the stress test.

I have *whenExhaustedAction*=2, i thought that it would grow in that case
automatically.

You are right. I run a test with latest from SVN (OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch) with whenExhaustedAction=2 and it works as expected.
Wrong OJB.properties file in your classpath?

I suspect myself of having a broker leak but i searched and
cannot find it (yet).

Maybe this could be helpful
http://www.mail-archive.com/ojb-user%40db.apache.org/msg15413.html

thanks,