Carlos, that's odd.  I just noticed that the Criteria APIs seem to have a
pattern where they allow either raw columns or the field name and the field
name was not working for me.  Unfortunately I just moved this code over to
use a raw SQL query so I can't get you any error messages.  Thanks for the
response anyhow.

mike

Carlos Chávez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/18/2006 12:13:25 PM:

> Mike Perham escribió:
> >

> > I'm using
> >
> >         crit.addBetween("invoke_date", new
Timestamp(startDate.getTime()),