Hi Vagula
It is difficult to answer if there is not code sequence and properties.
Your problem can be in some OJB settings but it is also possible
That you have a kind of anti pattern. For example same reference to
The data object in both threads.

We work with over 1000 concurrent threads on the same data object and have
no problem. Hear some example:

1. We work with ojb version 1.04
2. we work not with a cash (the cash in version rc1 was corrupt), but
perhaps it works now.
2. each call looks like:
   Try{
     broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();
     // in J2EE do not handle transctions
     broker.store(yourObject);
   }finaly{
     if (broker != null && ! broker.isClosed())
                        broker.close();
   }

Matthias Roth