Hi Mike,

Mike Perham wrote:
We are using Spring and JTA in container to manage transactional DAOs.
We have TxCheck enabled and when one of our transactional DAOs is
called in JBoss, we get a "No running tx found..." message.

Should we disable the TxCheck since we are not using PB transactions
or does TxCheck handle this case and we just have something
misconfigured?

You can disable the check in OJB.properties and go on without using
PB-tx demarcation, but in this case you should take care of side-effects
- e.g. you can't use the two-level cache (because the cache can't
synchronize with PB-tx demarcation). I would recommend
ObjectCachePerBroker or the two-level cache with an "empty" ObjectCache.
Don't forget to immediately close PB instances after use, only in this case OJB can do internal cleanup.