Hi Abhi,

Baheti, Abhishek wrote:
Hello We are using OJB 1.0 with SunONE Application server 7. Now the problem we
are facing is each time anyother application is deployed , our application
fails to work till the server is restarted and then works perfectly . Any Help is appreciated

Could it be a class loader issue? Do you use any shared libraries in your web-app (libraries put in the server classpath or shared libraries folder) or do you include all libraries used by ojb in your web-app.war file?

Thanks and Regards
Abhi