Hi Francesco,

You can do the following:
ReportQueryByCriteria query = QueryFactory.newReportQuery(Clazz.class,
new Criteria());
query.setAttributes(new String[] { "max(value1)", "value2" });
query.addOrderByAscending("max(value1)");
query.addGroupBy("value2");
Iterator itr = pb.getReportQueryIteratorByQuery(query);

I hope that helps.

Regards,
 Vasily