Bruno CROS wrote:
No. I don't known how to write such a test. But i have an idea where it
occurs in the persistent graph.

I use locks on OJB master object (at start of transaction) when possible
(even with delete). I think with this, two transactions can't run at the
same time on the same part of persistent graph.

Only if implicit locking is enabled, else only the specified object is locked and not the whole graph. If not enabled you have to lock all objects before changing or deleting by yourself. You can enable implicit locking on a per tx manner using OJB's odmg-extensions - TxExt.
http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/odmg-guide.html#The+TransactionExt+Interface
In this case all referenced objects will implicit locked with the same lock mode as the master object (on very large object graphs this could slow down performance).