Hi,

We are using same table for different subclasses using a varchar column and
define  ojbConcreteClass  to find the actual class.

When we try to delete a object in a relationship , i see an error
"unregistered object for delete:" . I saw a previous forum question,
suggestion for the error and implemented writing locks for all objects in
transaction, but we still have the error.

In our case we have an object AssessmentGroup and an object Question in 1:n
relationship ( Question has different types of questions /subclasses in a
same table differentiated with classidentity column of the table).

This error occurs when we delete a MultipleChoice sublclass of Question and
remove its relationship with AssessmentGroup.

Detailed logs shows we are locking AssessmentGroup,MultipleChoice(subclass)
before delete,

but the exception shows even when we are writing
db.deletePersistent(multiplechoiceobj) , it is trying to delete base class
internally. Do you think this is expected behaviour? Are we supposed to lock
base class inspite of knowing which exact class we are deleting?

The exception is

org.apache.ojb.odmg.Image$ImageException: Unexpected behaviour, unregistered
object to delete:
com.tk20.bo.evaluationinstrument.Question{100007f1388e5e10fe3fa0849-7ff1},
main object is
com.tk20.bo.template.AssessmentGroup{100007f1388e5e10fe3fa0849-7ff3},
envelope object is
[EMAIL PROTECTED],ModificationState=org.apache.ojb.odmg.states.StateOldClean]

We are using obj 1.0.4 odmg api with mysql db.Attached is the
repository_user.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/5190/repository_user.xml repository_user.xml