Hi Ramzi,

Ramzi Oueslati wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to use OJB lately but I'm a newbie and I'm stuck with handling simple non decomposed M:N relationships.

Here's my purpose :
***

You might have noticed the collections auto-retrieve setting is set to 'false'. If I set this setting to true in *A* class mapping, I get a NullPointerException when I try to read instances of A.

Could you please post this stack trace too?
Used version of OJB?
The class mapping seems to be ok.

Furthermore, auto-retrieve set to false, I can read and add new objects but I also get NullPointerExceptions when trying to update an object already stored.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong ? Please, do not hesitate to ask me questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Ramzi Oueslati