Hi,

Maxim Kuleshov wrote:
Hello!

If I use per-class cache feature, will cache instance be created for every distinct class? Guess, it's wasteful to have different caches sharing exactly same behavior.

That special cache will be used to store almost-static DB data. How could I implement this?

You can declare different caches for each class if needed (override the global defined cache on jdbc-connection-descriptor level)
http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/objectcache.html#How+to+declare+and+change+the+used+ObjectCache+implementation
Dependent on the used cache implementation the specified attributes should take effect only for objects of the class.