Actually,
I'm curious about how much development is going on in the project and what the level of maturity of this software is like.. We actually use OJB for our Java persistence on our project. www.sigmoid.org. and have been considering moving to Hibernate. Could someone outline what the relative strengths and weaknesses of OJB and Hibernate are? It seems like Hibernate has taken popularity lately and looks like the requested tech in the job market.
any elaborations?
Thanks,
Ben
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I was wondering how things are comming with the next update of OJB?
Is there a projected release?

Is there anything that users like myself can do to help? The issue tracking website seems out of date.

Thanks for any response.