Hi All,

I have several SQLs already written.

I want to use QueryBySQL to use the existing SQLs. The problem I am facing
is how do I map the result set of these queries to my java classes,
especially if I have a result set that includes fields from 3 tables
then how do I map this in the reposity.xml file?

Please help me with this.

here is an example of my SQL statement.

 select A1.field1, A1.field2, A1.field3,A2.field1,
A2.field2,A2.field3,A2.field4,
  A3.field1 as tmp1, A3.field2 as tmphdr2
 from (((Table1
   left outer join table2 on field1= field2)
   left outer join table2 A2 on field2 = A2.field2)
   left outer join table2 A3 on field5= A3.field2)
   left outer join table2 A4 on field6 = A3.field2
 where field1= 12
  and field8 = ''A''
  order by field9
;