Hi Allesandro,

i think im stupid - or - how we in germany say: i dont see the wood for the trees ... ;-)
im my (ojb) dao class i use

public class PartnerFactoryCore {
   private PersistenceBroker broker = null;
   static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger("osf");
public PartnerFactoryCore() {
       try {
broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(); } catch (Exception e) {
           e.printStackTrace();
MsgBoxHn.msgBoxOK(e.getMessage().toString() + "\n\n\nProgrammende.");
           System.exit(0);

I use mandragora for example to store an object like this:

   private void saveData(){
       formPartner = getPartnerFromForm();
       LOGGER.debug("Data Saving...");

       //old way!!! - do not delete objects in the collection tree
       //partnerFactoryCore.store(formPartner);  //from

       // new Way with mandragora
       try {
BD bd = ServiceLocator.getInstance().getManagerBD("BDFactoryDefaultClass","StandardBDDefaultClass");
           bd.updateCollectionReferences(formPartner);
       } catch (Exception e) {
           e.printStackTrace();
       }
LOGGER.debug(formPartner.toString(0));