Hi (danilo),

Thank you for helping me. I have now found the solution: As we know does linux
support case sensitivy and windows does not. For each table mysql creates a
file with the given name in the data directory under the directory with the db
name, even when we are using innodb. I suppose that this is the problem why
under linux it did not work but under windows it did.

Bye

Christian
--
Christian Eugster