Hi,

In a response to my own patch I send, it may have a bug in it....

It replaces the useralias in the orderby so 'myAlias.value' becomes
'A1.value' and then further standard processing adds 'A1.value as
ojb_col_xx' to the select-columnlist in the query. Bu as you notice the
column name 'value' is lowercase. I suspect that the reference to the
java property 'value' is not mapped on the column 'VALUE', but the
reference to the java property is just left in the clause unchanged, and
that I expect has something to do with the use of the useralias. In my
testcase, there is no problem because the java property and the mapped
table column are the same, both are 'value', so the SQL statement is
correct. But when the java propertyname and the tablename are not the
same, an illegal statement will be created.

So I do not know if I can fix this in my patch...

Greetings,

Roger Janssen
iBanx
The information contained in this communication is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to  whom it is addressed.You
should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the
authority of iBanx bv. iBanx bv is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information has been maintained nor that the communication
is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return the
communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.