Hi Reynaldo,

Reynaldo Porras García wrote:
Hello Armin,
I just want to report that I tested OJB_1_0_RELEASE rev 616989 on an application which uses PostgreSQL 8.2.6 and PB implementation. It ran more than 106 junit test and they all passed.

Good news! Thanks for this positive feedback.

The application enviroment is:
-Linux Fedora 8.0
-Java 1.6.0_04
-JDBC version 8.2-506.jdbc3

Greetings,

Reynaldo Porras García

Hi all,

I have uploaded a first (unofficial) release candidate of the upcoming OJB 1.0.5 version. The source distribution can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~arminw/

Please give it a go and report any bugs.

The source distribution contains a compiled OJB jar and the full html-documentation (of the upcoming 1.0.5). Further information can be found in the readme and release-notes files (recommended to read both files).

If there are no bugs, I think 1.0.5 can be released within the next two or three weeks.