Greetings!

Say I have a class MyClass it looks like this:

public class MyClass {
   private int id;
private String name; private List<Integer> myIntegers = new ArrayList<Integer>;

   /* getters and setters omitted ... */
}

What options do I have if I want to persist this class using OJB?

The List<Integer> is causing me problems since it is not a pesistent entity class. Requirements impede me from just putting it into one field and use a IntList2VarcharFieldConversion. Requrements want me to have the List<Integer> data in a separate database table.
But I just cant figure out how to map this.

Here's my tables (I am using MySQL):
CREATE TABLE `MY_CLASS` (
 `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
 `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
);
CREATE TABLE `ITEMS` (
 `my_class_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 `item_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY (`my_class_id`, `item_id`)
);

Thankful for any suggestions.