Hi,

i have found a lot of problems with ojb, if i try this:

/**
* @ojb.class table = "PRODUCT_STOCK"
* @DOC this is a description
*/
public class ProductStock

the "@DOC" statement cant be there, because the ant script does it not recognize. However, this i can solve self, but another problem is, that if i have in my code a

@ojb.reference ....

it must be before a

@ojb.collection
because it will also not recognized.
Can someone tell me why ?

My code is very big and now some Collections of an object will not be saved. If i sysout the object before save - everything is fine, after save and relaod from databes all collections are empty.
(in the database too)
I get no error with ant script, the corosponding SQL Code for the database looks good, every referencens are available.

Is there a general Problem with large ojb projects ?

Hans