From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:14 AM
To: ojb-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Query against an interface

Hi list,
I have a question regarding queries against an interface.
In
my application I have an interface with 2 subclasses. The interface has a
"description" field.

        /*
         * @ojb.field name="description"
         *      jdbc-
type="VARCHAR"
         *      length="300"
         */
        public String getDescription();

When I build a query and I order it by description, all is fine if the query is
against a single subclass.
If the query is against the
interface, I have these results:
- first subclass results ordered by
description, then
- second subclass results ordered by description

Is
there a way to have all results ordered by description, and not each subclass
results ordered by description?
Any hint would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Marco

Telefona e naviga senza limiti con Tiscali Voce 8 Mega a soli € 15 al mese per
1 ANNO. In seguito paghi € 29,90 al mese. Attiva entro il 20/11/08!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/voce8mega/

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to  whom it is
addressed.You should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication
without the authority of iBanx bv. iBanx bv is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information has been maintained
nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or
interference.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return
the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.