You can leave the first one default and get the second one programmatically.

-----Original Message-----
From: henrydav [mailto:henry...@indiana.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:38 PM
To: ojb-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Adding a second data source.

I'm currently working with a project that uses a single data source, using
default-connection=true in the jdbc-connection-descriptor. I now need to add
a second data source, but can I leave the first data source as a
default-connection, or do I need to change it and configure the connection
programmatically? I'm fairly new to this and I've been reading OJB
documentation the past couple of days, but I apologize if I'm leaving out
requisite information.