From: Paul Joseph [mailto:pjos...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:18 PM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Future development

Good question--I asked the list a question about a month ago when I ran
into problems trying to get the OJB-JDO bridge working on Vista, but
there was no reply.

John Eichelsdorfer wrote:
> Is there an active developer still on this project?  Though it would
> take a large amount of effort, we are wondering if over time we should

> move towards a different bridge technology.  We were not able to get
> some of the newer features to work with the 1.0.5 beta mentioned in a
> former letter and are not sure if the beta is even coming out still.
> Just trying to manage our risk and planning.
>
> Regards,
>
> JohnE
>

> -----
> John Eichelsdorfer
>
> http://jobbank.com/ jobbank.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to  whom it is
addressed.You should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication
without the authority of iBanx bv. iBanx bv is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information has been maintained
nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or
interference.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return
the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.