Hello,
please can you help me.
I cant connect to PostgreSql (7.2.2) with OJB 0.98.
 I have build sources, then I build with jdori ( bin\build with-jdori
prepare-tutorials enhance-jdori) and tried junit an tutorials 1 and 5 against mySQL.
Everything was OK., then switched to Postgres profile  build again with jdori it was
ok, db was prepared, tables created, but both tutorials (1 and 5) say cant connect,
exactly:

**********************
DBMS:PostgreSQL
DRIVER: org.postgresql.Driver
PROTOCOL: jdbc
SUBPROTOCOL: postgresql
DBALIAS: ojb
USERNAME: postgres
PASSWORD: aaa
EAGER RELEASE: false
pool configuration was: {whenExhaustedAction=0, maxIdle=-1, maxActive=21,
maxWait=5000, numTestsPerEvictionRun=10, testWhileIdle=false, testOnReturn=f
alse, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=-1, minEvictableIdleIimeMillis=600000,
testOnBorrow=true}
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl] ERROR: Error getting
Connection from DriverManager with url (jdbc:postgresql:ojb) an
d driver (org.postgresql.Driver)
Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the
postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the
postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
*************************
It seems to me that the connection url is not in right format. My config file for
postgres looks like this.
Please dont you know, where is the problem?

*****************************
dbmsName = PostgreSQL
jdbcLevel = 1.0
urlProtocol = jdbc
urlSubprotocol = postgresql
urlDbalias = ojb
databaseDriver = org.postgresql.Driver
databaseUser = postgres
databasePassword = aaa
databaseHost = 192.168.1.215

databaseUrl = ${urlProtocol}:${urlSubprotocol}://${databaseHost}/${urlDbalias}
createDatabaseUrl = ${databaseUrl}
buildDatabaseUrl = ${databaseUrl}
Thanks.
Tomas Klubal :-)