Anyone having any issues using ODMG and SQL Server.

The line of my code that the error is occuring is;

OQLQuery query = odmg.newOQLQuery();

I've tracked down that the error is occuring in
OJB.java at the line;

OQLQueryImpl query = new
OQLQueryImpl(this.getCurrentPBKey());

I've set full debugging on, but I don't get any error
messages.  I can get PersistanceBroker to work, but I
can't get ODMG to work.  I'm connecting to SQL Server
2000 using Microsoft's JDBC drivers if that's any
help.

I'm new to OJB, so any help would be greatly
appreciated.