From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 4:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mail list changes

Hi,

Sam is going to move all the mailing lists over tonight for us so the
following changes will be made:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ---> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ---> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ---> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ---> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All subscribers will be moved and the lists left intact, I just wanted
to warn people who might be user filters for processing.

The CVS monitor lists will be pointed to the new *-dev lists as well.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]