Hi all, I've started to compile a list of anything that could be construed as OKF research/publications (from papers, talks, wiki pages, blog posts, info scraps) with a view to consolidating and giving direction to the OKF's research activities:
http://www.okfn.org/wiki/Research (Perhaps it might be an idea to introduce dates/authors at some point, but at least there's a collection of links in one place for now.) One thing I particularly want to try in the new year (which I've started discussing with Baden Appleyard at QUT) is creating a large and annotated bibliography for other research broadly relating to 'open knowledge' - from books to journal articles to policy documents to websites. I've been toying with the idea of doing this in something like BibTeX, but I suppose the best thing to do would be to start this in the wiki? Regards, Jonathan _______________________________________________ okfn-discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.okfn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
