Just tried to respond, inserted google open id url and I just get
'this user is not yet activated'.  Am i doing it right?

On 6 July 2010 09:37, Rufus Pollock <[email protected]> wrote:
> Using a piece of open-source software called Solace (built by Armin
> Ronacher and inspired by stackoverflow) I've set up:
>
> <http://ask.okfn.org/>
>
> It has the tagline: "Ask, answer and suggest Open Knowledge and OKFN
> related stuff".
>
> I think this could prove a really useful forum/q&a/support place --
> more structured and flexible than mailing or wiki but less formal than
> a ticketing system.
>
> Please take a look around and start asking and suggesting stuff -- and
> be *bold*, don't worry if you think what you want to ask or suggest is
> basic or even "dumb", no question asked is a dumb question ...
>
> Rufus
>
> PS: In terms of languages the site currently supports german and english ...
>
> _______________________________________________
> okfn-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
>

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to