Dear Daniel, I wold be doing the translation of Open Knowledge Definition into Hindi and Telugu with the help of my friends. I shall be informing you their names once I get their consent.
Thanks & Regards Sridhar _________________________________________________________________________ Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology (WIPO) Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH) Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Mobile:+91-9005760036 http://www.cishlko.org http://www.arssf.co.nr httP;//www.gutam.co.nr http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/oaindia/ Twitter: @gutam2000 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam On 26 September 2011 19:02, Daniel Dietrich <[email protected]> wrote: > Dear Sridhar > as far as I know no one is working on a translation of Open Definition into > Hindi and Telugu. However it would be great to have the OKD translated into. > Would you perhaps be able and willing to translate? Or do you know some one > else? > > > Best Regards > Daniel > On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Sridhar Gutam <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> Dear All, >> >> Any one working for the translation of Open Definition into Hindi and >> Telugu? I would like to join you in translation. >> >> http://opendefinition.org/okd/ >> >> Thanks & Regards >> Sridhar >> _________________________________________________________________________ >> Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology >> (WIPO) >> Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF >> Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH) >> Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India >> Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Mobile:+91-9005760036 >> http://www.cishlko.org >> http://www.arssf.co.nr >> httP;//www.gutam.co.nr >> http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/ >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/oaindia/ >> Twitter: @gutam2000 >> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar >> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam >> >> _______________________________________________ >> okfn-discuss mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss > > > _______________________________________________ > okfn-discuss mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss > > _______________________________________________ okfn-discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
