Dear Darwin,
please have a look at our work in the Working Group on Open Data in Linguistics (OWLG).
Until now we have produced:
- Several joint publications - http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/publications
- Resources: http://linguistics.okfn.org/resources/
including a list of over 100 potential candidates for triplification
and a list of related literature: http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/Bibliography - An image of our envisioned LLOD cloud: http://linguistics.okfn.org/resources/llod/ - A guide how to add new Bubbles: http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/llod#How_to_contribute Currently, we are working on the triplification of about 6 to 10 data sets. Furthermore, we are trying to get funding to boost the process.
Please feel free to use any of the material for the deliverable.

Furthermore two additions:
- Best practices produced by the LATC project: http://latc-project.eu/best-practices/ - OKCon 2012 should have a special call for progress reports of the individual working groups. It is a perfect way to document progress and it has some scientific benefits also, see e.g. first publication in the OKCon 2011 proceedings: http:///ceur/-ws.org/Vol-739

All the best,
Sebastian