Dear Fred, This is rather extraordinary. Although Located in Israel, I'll give this a through look.
Thanks! -Sivan On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:20 AM, fred trotter <[email protected]> wrote: > I know this is a bit of a stretch for some of you who are across the pond, > but if you are in to Open Data you should know about this data set. > > It is the social graph of healthcare in the US. It will also be one of the > largest real-named open social graph data sets of any kind. It is a data > miners dream. > > I am currently running crowdfunding to make the data even deeper. Please > consider contributing, and helping me to promote this to the wider open data > community. > > http://www.medstartr.com/projects/82-next-level-doctor-social-graph > > If I could get a mention on the okfn.org blog that would be utterly awesome. > > Regards, > > -FT > > -- > Fred Trotter > Blog: http://radar.oreilly.com/fredt > Twitter: https://twitter.com/fredtrotter > > > _______________________________________________ > okfn-discuss mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss > Unsubscribe: > http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss/sivan%40omniqueue.com > -- -Sivan _______________________________________________ okfn-discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss Unsubscribe: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss/archive%40mail-archive.com
