I will try to quickly jump there, although I will leave ealier. If someone
want joing me, let me know. Tom


2013/4/23 Peter Murray-Rust <[email protected]>

> I had noted it but there is a data debate at the Guardian (newspaper)
> which clashes with it.
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> http://www.article19.org/resources.php/resource/3700/en/event:-what%E2%80%99s-wrong-with-copyright
>>
>> Is some OKFNers going? I planned to visit Wikimedia UK office and maybe
>> to go to a concert about this time, but I think it can be important someone
>> here to be there.
>>
>> For Article 19 Brasil I've already explained to some friends why not
>> using the non commertial restriction.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> okfn-discuss mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
>> Unsubscribe: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Peter Murray-Rust
> Reader in Molecular Informatics
> Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry
> University of Cambridge
> CB2 1EW, UK
> +44-1223-763069
>
> _______________________________________________
> okfn-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
> Unsubscribe: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss
>
>


-- 
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org
_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to