Tom, Agree with you there. Found editing very annoying.
Do you know who maintains the Wiki right now? Michael On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 05:10:11PM -0300, Everton Zanella Alvarenga wrote: > Hi all, > > calling attention for a comment at OKF wiki. I think something should be > done. > Over the top anti spam measures > > It's currently very painful to contribute to this wiki. > > The anti-spam measures are completely out of control, it gets really hard > to do anything meaningful when you have to keep typing those stupid > characters for every single edit again and again and again. > > I don't know how we expect people to help build this wiki with such insane > controls. > > Please tone this down significantly. > > To make it clear, I do not want any kind of special status, I want regular > contributors not to suffer like I am. > > Captchas on wikis are a really bad idea, please use filters, account > confirmation and other stuff, but not captchas. > > Thanks, > > --Solstag <http://wiki.okfn.org/User:Solstag> > (talk<http://wiki.okfn.org/wiki/index.php?title=User_talk:Solstag&action=edit&redlink=1>) > 05:19, 6 March 2014 (UTC) > > http://wiki.okfn.org/Talk:Main_Page#Over_the_top_anti_spam_measures > > Tom > > -- > Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom) > OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre > http://br.okfn.org > _______________________________________________ > okfn-discuss mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss > Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss -- Data Diva | skype: mihi_tr | @mihi_tr The Open Knowledge Foundation | School of Data http://okfn.org | http://schoolofdata.org GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc _______________________________________________ okfn-discuss mailing list [email protected] https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss
